Meeting Minutes – December 11, 2013
President Bill Clements…
- Welcomed The Club to the Annual Christmas Party.
- The Bear Butte Bluegrass Band featuring club member, Michelle Grosek, provided entertainment for the group.
- Lynn Levengood from Spearfish showed a plastic beehive which can be purchased from Mother Load Products (800-657-9876).
- Contact Bill if you are interested in allowing your bees to travel to California over the winter to pollenate. You will be paid $50.00.
- Make sure your hives have ventilation holes!
- Lift your hives – if they feel light, feed the bees because they have eaten the winter supply of honey!
Election – Members voted on 2014 Officers:
- President – Tom Allen
- Vice President – Bill Clements
- Treasurer – Andrew Muxan
- Secretary – Michelle Hovland
- Librarian – Dan Mallow
Linda Anderson agreed to continue maintaining the website and Michelle Grosek agreed to maintain the Facebook page.
The club wants to thank Bill Clements for serving as President, Joan Clements for serving as Librarian, and Benda Whiting for serving as Treasure during 2013.
The next Wannabee Hobby Beekeepers Meeting is January 8, 2014.
Minutes submitted by: Michelle Hovland, Secretary
Disclaimer: If I have misquoted you, misnamed you, didn’t quote you, didn’t name you, or otherwise made mistakes in these meeting minutes, I apologize. Please feel free to send me the corrections and I will correct/publish them in the meeting minutes on the web site. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org